Worker shocked while on roof of Daytona Beach business

-
A worker was airlifted after he received severe burns from being shocked by a power line on the roof of a business in Volusia County, according to firefighters.
 
Daytona Beach Fire Department received a call right after 7 a.m. for a termite employee who had been shocked at SOS Elite Marine, located at 701 South Beach Street. 
 
Upon arrival firefighters learned the man was on the roof of the business and had walked into a power line. 
 
The man had an entrance wound in his arm and an exit wound at his foot. He suffered third-degree burns and was was transported by air to Orlando Regional Medical Center.
 
Check back for updates to this developing story. 
Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories