Home damaged in early morning fire

-
Firefighters in Orange County battled an early morning fire on Wednesday.
 
The fire began shortly before 1 a.m. at a home on Nolton Way in Orlando.
 
As crews arrived on scene flames were shooting through the roof.
 
Firefighters tell FOX 35 the fire was big, but they were able to get a lot of water on it and knocked it down quickly.
 
The Bureau of Fire and Arson Investigation ruled the fire as an accidental electrical fire that started in the roof due to faulty wiring.
 
Four people were inside the home when the fire broke out, but all made it out safely by the time crews arrived on scene.
 
Three people were treated on scene and one woman was transported to a nearby hospital for reasons unrelated to the fire. One firefighter was treated on scene for heat exhaustion. 
Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories