Historic Sanford church saved after nearby house fire

-
A historic church was saved after a house caught fire late Sunday night. 
 
FOX 35 was there as firefighters rushed to save the Community House of Prayer in Sanford.
 
We are told that a home near 4th Street and Laurel Avenue caught fire and the flames began to spread.
 
Fortunately, firefighters managed to keep the fire from damaging the church.
 
Officials say half of the home was destroyed by the blaze.
 
Investigators say the home was abandoned and it is unclear what sparked the fire.
Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

Stories You May Be Interested In – includes Advertiser Stories