LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (FOX 35 WOFL) - New details about dining at Disney's Hollywood Studios 'Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge' have been released on the Disney Parks Blog.
The Portfolio Creative Executive, Scott Trowbridge, at Walt Disney Imagineering said in the post that there will be several dining locations in the new land.
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo: Chef Strono "Cookie" Tuggs brings exotic flabors and unusual dishes to his traveling dinner 'Tuggs' Grub.'
- Ronto Roasters: A recycled engine fires up some exotic meats.
- Milk Stand: The place to go for farm-fresh blue or green milk from Bubo Wamba Family Farms.
- Kat Saka's Kettle: A market stall that sells Outpost mix (sweet and salty popcorn with a hint of spice).
There will also be several locations for guests to purchase Star Wars merchandise.
- Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities: Dok-Ondar is the Ithorian you seek for selling and buying rare and uniquely-valued items from across the galaxy
- Savi's Workshop -- Handbuilt Lightsabers: Guests can customize and build their own unique lightsabers while being instructed on the ways of the Jedi and meeting Gatherers.
- Droid Depot: Visitors can construct their own individual astromech droids.
- First Order Cargo: A temporary hangar for the First Order that features crates of gear, uniforms, and other supplies.
- Resistance Supply: A make shift stall overseen by Resistance members and local sympathizers. Resistance uniforms, pins, badges, helmets, hats,and more can be purchased.
Several market stalls will also sell merchandise.
- Toydarian Toymaker
- Creature Stall
- Black Spire
- The Jewels of Bith
'Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge' at Disney's Hollywood Studios will open in late fall 2019.