CASSELBERRY, Fla. (FOX 35 WOFL) - Every year, hundreds of bicycle riders join New Hope for Kids on a tour of several Casselberry neighborhoods to view the magic of the holiday season and witness decorated homes sparkle with holiday cheer.
The New Hope for Kids' 15th Annual Holiday Bicycle Ride will take place on Saturday, December 9th, from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. at South Seminole Middle School (101 Winter Park Road, Casselberry).
With the support of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office and David's World Cycle, the event will be a safe and family-friendly experience.
The event will feature several fun activities, such as:
- New route traveling by the FYE Crazy Christmas House
- Decoration station
- Games for the Kids
- Bike Safety checks by Davids World Cycle
- Decoration Contest sponsored by NewsRadio 102.5 WFLA
- Cookies and Drinks after the Ride
- 8 Bikes to be given away (4 boys and 4 girls)
- 100 bike helmets (fitted onsite)
You can hit attending on the event HERE.
New Hope for Kids aims to support children and families grieving the death of a love one and grants wishes to children with life-threatening illnesses living within Central Florida. Programs are available for free to children between ages 3 and 18.